Whether we like it or not, we all have a bit of extra time on our hands right now, and I’m catching up on some blog ideas and sessions I’ve wanted to share for a bit.
Here are a few things I’m currently loving right now and that clients have asked me about while at the studio together!
1. Lounge Favorites
- MATE – I’ve been trying to spend more energy and money on slow fashion and found MATE awhile ago and finally ordered a pair of their joggers and t shirt. They are super simple and come in so many different colors. I’ve been living in those and recently started rotating in this super soft and cozy set from Target as well! I’ve had a lot of misses in the Target lounge department, but these are spot on. I sized up for an extra slouchy look.
2. Beauty Favorites
- True Botanicals – Even though the days run together, I’m making sure to still take care of my skin because it desperately needs it and I’m addicted to this skin care. I switched to this after using Tata Harper for a few years and my skin has never been this happy! I use everything from the clear line, plus the pre cleanse oil, all of the masks, and vitamin c powder to add to my serum. Here’s the magic oil that is my moisturizer and you can go see which ones are best for your skin from there. I want skin care that is safe AND effective and this is just that.
- Grande Lash MD – I’ve had lash extensions (very time consuming and expensive and doesn’t look full 24/7) and tried other lash serums (major irritation and eye damage) and settled on this a year or two ago. With no irritation and lashes that grow – it’s a win!
- Clean Reserve perfume – I found this on vacation in Florida awhile back and it’s a new favorite. Like my skin care, I am careful to wear safer scents and this one is light, clean, and beautiful.
3. Little One Favorites
- Goodnight – We love this wire goodnight sign that transitioned from my daughter’s nursery to her bathroom in the moves and it still remains a favorite for nursery and kid’s rooms.
- Poppy Print – This comes framed like this and would be so stunning a baby girl nursery right now.
- Diaper backpack – so beautiful, simple, and elegant to throw on your back with baby.
- Joanna Gaines does it again – how adorable is this dollhouse? I’m seriously considering ordering it for Annie for Christmas.
4. Home Favorites
- Love & Lemons cookbook – let me guess? You’re cooking a lot. Like A LOT. We have been rolling through our usuals and discovering some new favorites from my massive cookbook collection, including this gorgeous cookbook.
- Jenni Kayne Clogs – wish list item for me for sure! I love the pair of JK shoes I do own and would love to have these one someday. If you’re in need of a pair like this – these would be amazing. Lots of other styles as well.
- Beeks Sandals – my go to for summer. Also lots of other styles at Anthro!
- Untamed – okay. I’m sure you already know and have read this. BUT IF YOU HAVEN’T….. got on this one. I’m VERY picky and particular about my inspirational/self help books and cannot put this one down. Major love.
I hope you find some things you love in this bunch! I’m thinking I might share some favorite things as I go along here, as I have gotten incredibly picky as I’ve gotten older and only want to recommend the best of the best!
Jenny Cruger Photography may collect a small share of sales or compensation from some the links on this page.
What Jenny is currently loving – Jenny Cruger Photography specializes in organic maternity, newborn, and family sessions in Nashville.
If you are looking for Nashville family photographers I would love to begin planning your session in my downtown franklin, tn studio or field. With almost 10 years specializing in my favorite ages of tiny humans, maternity, newborn, and young families and I would love to work with yours! To see more of my baby & family portfolio please click over here and get in touch if this is something you would love for your family!
After my hosting company lost my entire website of 8 years in 2018, this little piece of the internet is fairly new, so I would be happy to show you what an entire gallery looks like while this new space receives more and more content including older sessions mixed among new sessions! I feel strongly that potential clients are able to see many full galleries of real sessions so you know exactly what to expect from your portraits as well! If you are interested in a custom portrait session with Jenny Cruger Photography and would like more information, please click here to learn more about me and this experience.
If you would like to reserve your Nashville family session on my calendar please click on contact in the menu or below or email me directly at email@example.com